Sunday, May 29, 2011

My Latest Adventure...The Institute for Integrative Nutrition

The past few months I have been immersed in my latest adventure: the Institute for Integrative Nutrition (IIN).  IIN is a top-notch holistic nutrition school that provides training around how to become a Health Coach.

Earlier this spring, I created a new holistic wellness company called Maine Healthy Life Coach that will bring together my training as a Holistic Nutrition Consultant, ACE Certified Fitness Instructor, Certified Life Coach, and soon to become Holistic Health Coach. 

My goal is to support busy people in reaching their health and life goals by providing pure and simple ways to improve their food and lifestyle, at a pace that is comfortable to them. 

Stay tuned for more info about the official launch of Maine Healthy Life Coach!